SANRAL Full Undergraduate Bursaries for South African Students, 2017
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) is delighted to offer its Undergraduate Bursaries for South African Students. The bursaries are available to pursue BEng / BSc Civil Engineering.
The aim of the bursaries is to support strongly motivated applicants from matriculants with at least 70% of mathematics and science students studying towards the above Engineering fields.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited or SANRAL is a South African parastatal responsible for the management, maintenance and development of South Africa’s national road network.
Course Level: Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate( BEng / BSc) programme.
Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded in the field of Civil Engineering.
Scholarship Award: Bursaries will be a full award and cover the following:
- Books/Equipment plus compulsory excursion and seminars.
- Living Allowance.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants should not be a recipient of any other bursary or financial assistance from any institution.
- Applicants must be registered or about to register at a recognised Tertiary Education Institution in South Africa.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
Nationality: South African applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
South Africa Scholarship
How to Apply: Applicants must submit the following documents with the form:
- A comprehensive CV.
- Certified copies of the recent academic record, confirmation of registration.
- Certified copy of South African Identification Document.
- South African Citizenship.
- Motivational letter.
- Parents’ or guardian’s certified copy of Identification Document.
- Parents’ or guardian’s proof of income.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.